Monday, December 27, 2010

Music Monday : Beautiful Girl by Christian Bautista

Happy Monday to everyone :), ohh the Christmas is over, now we are on the countdown and waiting for the new year :). How are you all? Hope you all are healthy.
Anyway, I am joining music monday by Lady Java. Here is a song for you, "Beautiful Girl by Christian Bautista". Well I'm not just joining, but I dedicated this song into someone, let's say she's a bestfriend of mine now, and I really really like her(loving her secretly :( .. ) she's from a different country and I really can't explain the happiness I feel when we are just chatting? yeah :) I am happy that she's my bestfriend now, maybe
it is the best for us . (She is taken) ... Hey, I hope you know who you are.. this song is for you, hope you can come and lend an ear into this song, it has some message that I want to say, thank you :)





Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.


PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

12 comments:

LadyJava said...

oh what a sweet song...
Happy MM and thanks for playing!

William K Wallace said...

Beautiful song, which I haven't heard before until today...thanks for sharing...

bluedreamer27 said...

Christian Bautista is truly an amazing guy... i love all his rendition but hopefully he will do a song for his own too...
but over all, i love both Christian Bautista and Jose Marie Chan versions of this song
thanks for sharing
Happy MM

❥ ќʀɨsтɨиɑ said...

Thanks. Would you like to follow each others blogs?? :)

Me said...

not such a happy Monday and that is for two reasons..
1. is Monday
2. i was working :((

wira said...

nice choice papabear
new blog ?
Happy MM :)

Namz said...

I like it. Nice one.

Happy MM! Happy Holidays and A Very Happy New Year PB!

http://chinariffs.com/2010/12/mm-10-bon-jovi-blood-on-blood/

Papabear said...

@Me hey just smile don't let your reasons destroy your day my dear.. :)

@Kristina done... Followed you :)

thanks everyone for commenting :)

Geneve said...

Lovely song.
My ate is a fan of Jose Marie Chan :)
She loves old songs. Happy Holidays to you :D

❥ ќʀɨsтɨиɑ said...

Followed you back :)

Papabear said...

@geneve haha yeah old songs aren't dying unlike the new ones, they are just going to become popular in some weeks or months but after that.. boom.. they are LAOS >.<

@Kristina thank you :)

budiawanhutasoit said...

i love this song, reminds me of someone :D

Post a Comment