Friday, December 17, 2010

Opening a new blog

ohh men, I've created so much blog, still can't find what suits for me, I can't remember how many blogs I've created. Yes this is another blog of mine, I am inspired to blog again, why? well I really don't know why.

What's this blog about?

This blog is about me, yes this is my personal blog , happenings about me, some new discoveries.. all of them, I am going to post here what's in my mind. I want to write everything I want to stay, every feeling I felt.
I am so glad to be back, my last blog is www.leoxify.com yes it grew pretty well but I feel bored and my schedule was hectic and all the visitors and friends of mine in that blog is subtracting every day, the followers grew too but they aren't active anymore. I decided to start from the start, yes from the very basic of blogging, I know I can do it again, and I will :)


Can I exchange link with you?

Yeah, I accept exchange links but be sure your blog is a do-follow blog because if I exchange with you and your blog is no-follow then what's the point? You got SEO points and I don't got? That's kinda unfair isn't it?
so that's my condition, it's easy isn't it? if you don't know how to make your blogspot a do follow blog please go search in google


That's all guys.. this is my first post :) have a good day

5 comments:

Papabear said...

testing comments... feel free to leave some

Sef said...

I am interested for link exchange heres my URL ventlovershideout.blogspot.com
Anchor text will be Event Lover's Hideout. thanks

Grace said...

how would i know if my link is a do-follow??

Deepak Yadav said...

What about link exchange with my Blog www.moneymakingboy.blogspot.com

Apoorv Mehta said...

i am interested.. http://holidayexotica.blogspot.com
over 300 visits per day.. and increasing

Post a Comment