Sunday, December 19, 2010

WHY WEDDING RING IS WORN ON FOURTH FINGER?

Have you ever wonder why? Have you came up with these question too? Well, I don't know what I am thinking but my curiosity arouse asking my self why? So I decided to have some research about it and to know the answer for myself rather than asking my elders, because when I ask them they might think Why I am so curious about it? lol.

I came up with this video..




What do you think? Fun isn't it? I found myself smiling after doing the instruction in the video :)
So that's why wedding ring is worn on fourth finger. Now I have some words to explain when someone ask me about this matter :)

3 comments:

ami.love said...

Very nice thought! loved it!
I must appreciate your Nice site and efforts i would like to link your blog place my url http://pleasehelpmylove.blogspot.com to your site.
Actually I'll be much glad if you visit it once and advice me anything. I need it.
Thanks! Do my favor please!

Papabear said...

hello there ami.love :) thanks for your comment, comments really motivates me to blog more, I'll visit your blog today :)

Pawn Shop Online said...

Pawnbroker – Online pawn shop serve cash loans for jewellery, gold, watches, diamonds & valuable items with the UKs leading online Pawnbroker. Safe pawn shop fast cash turnarounds try now.

Post a Comment