Saturday, January 15, 2011

I am back from the CONTEST :)

Hello everyone, yay I am here again in my blog, it feels good to be back, I just got home at 12am so I am still tired >.<,
Anyway, this is just a simple update on my blog, I just want you guys to know what happen in my trip, in the contest :).. The trip to Baguio with my schoolmates and teammates with our coaches sure is fun, we all have a good bond together, :).
I am happy because God gave me wisdom, that's why I got 2nd prize on the event, that's fine with me :) even if I'm not the first place, I am still thankful because God gave me an opportunity like this, :)
I am going to start blogwalking later, see yah guys on your blogs

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi are you willing to write review about poker? If yes email me at britznorge@gmail.com . Let me know ASAP.

Post a Comment