Monday, January 24, 2011

Midterm Examination is coming!

I can't update my blog so often unlike before :(, my visitors and readers are also reducing each day. This blog is turning into a haunted blog (SCARED). lol,
Midterm Examination is coming this week, I need to review, review and review so that I can have a good grade better than my Preliminary Grade :) anyway for those who don't know, I am taking B.S in Computer Science this course is really an awful but I enjoy how computer works, how computer speaks, how can a computer understand a man written program/script. I am inspired by those great soft-wares like anti viruses or great software out in the market. Someday I want to develop a good system and a Software too. I am a fan of Bill Gates and someday, I'll become better than him >.< (It's free to have a dream right?).
Anyway hope Everyone is doing great, please visit my blog often and pray for me to have a good grade in this coming Midterm exam :)

4 comments:

Sutil Princess said...

Good Luck sa midterm mo. Hirap kaya ng comsci, if only i can reverse the time I would have taken a different course.

Xprosaic said...

Kaya mo yan! Pero syempre in the long run mas importante pa rin ang kaalaman mo kesa sa grades mo... hehehehhehe... Good luck sa midterms!

Papabear said...

@Xprosaic tama ka boss ung iba kasi fake lang ung grade.. haha


@Sutil Princess, mommy ganda ^_^ thanks po.. comsci ka din? wow

alf said...

Good luck on your exams.

Post a Comment