Monday, January 17, 2011

MM: Love at First Sight by Jori king

Wew. I just got home from school, men so tired >.< (it's for my future). Ok thanks God for another monday :) I'll be sharing one of my favorite song today with the title "Love at First Sight" I don't know if anyone of you know this song? I think it's not that popular but for me it's a good song. :) Happy Music Monday to everyone. Please Leave me some comments about this song, if you love it too let me know it ok? :)








Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.


PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

5 comments:

Mariuca said...

Hi Papa Bear!! Wah first time listening and I love this song, great MM pick this week! :):):)

Pizza Man said...

Thanks for dropping by. Happy MM to you!

Con Artist Trickster said...

Hi, Papabear. Dropping by to say Happy MM!

LadyJava said...

Hi PapaBear..
Love the lyrics..
Happy MM!

Namz said...

Nice one PB. A good melody is a good melody :) Happy MM!

Post a Comment