Monday, January 10, 2011

MUSIC MONDAY : Lead Me Lord by Gary Valenciano

Hey it's Monday, guess what? It's Music Monday day :), another week to live, another blessings from God, another trials that will give us lessons :). Hope everyone of you is having a good time and good health.
Today I want to thank God for all the days that he's leading me, until now and into the future..
He always put me back on the right path when I'm lost and don't know what to do. He is always there for me, He's better than a lover >.< yeah he is. God is my father and our father, he's only the one who didn't leave me. I can always rely on him, I'm so thankful that we had a great God :). This song is dedicated to him, I hope you will also enjoy listening into this song :) HAPPY MM.









Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.


PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

7 comments:

Con Artist Trickster said...

Happy MM to you Papabear!
Thanks for the visit.

stevebethere from bethere2day said...

I haven't heard this before

Happy MM!

William K Wallace said...

A nice song, which has some really meaningful lyrics.

Happy MM...

Cakeblast said...

Great song - love the message

Happy Music Monday!

english subtitle said...

Happy song,,
nice posting,,

LadyJava said...

Happy MM!

Namz said...

Amen! Love it!

I'm late in my MM rounds. So sorry. Been busy with work. Thanks to our lovely hostess LJ for reminding me.

You have a good one Papabear.

Post a Comment