Wednesday, January 12, 2011

My blog Got a PR 2, CHEERS

I am so grateful and happy today, because this blog got a PR 2 or a Page Rank 2 in google for a short period of time, is it a month already? mm I don't think so? :).
I want to thank my blog success into those who visit my blog so often even if I am busy now and can't visit their blog very often, they are still visiting my blog, thank you so much :). I dedicate this success to you, now my goal is to hold that PR and increase it. It will take a much longer time, this time so I must work hard to achieve that :).

I also have another announcement, I will be going tomorrow in a contest "TAGISAN NG TALINO" and I can't update till Saturday, we will go to Baguio  tomorrow , good luck to me >.<.


Please visit my blog, I will visit you back when I return :), keep dropping thank you so much

15 comments:

Leah said...

Yay! Congratulations!!!!! =) You owe it to us so magpa burger ka naman!! Burger! BURGER! hehe.. Joke lang.

Keep on blogging! And again, congratulations. =)


My Tasty Treasures
Everyday Letters

Kraehe said...

grats ^_^

Axl Powerhouse Production Inc, said...

yun oh.. cheers on that success :D
apir at congrats :D

Papabear said...

@Leah saka nlng ate >.< pandesal muna haha

@kraehe > thanks :)

@AXL > apir :) thanks pre

lee said...

wow! buti ka pa PR2 na, going to 10 months na blog ko wala pa rin page rank...
congrats and goodluck sa lakad...

Papabear said...

@lee let me check your blog and give you some advice later :), checking your blog now

aian said...

wow! that's awesome! congrats for that!

Papabear said...

@aian hello, thank you for commenting :)

Art of RetroCollage said...

Congratulations! I wish I could say the the same thing. Papabear, I would also appreciate if you can see a reason for me having no PR after 5 months, and a fairly good Alexa rank.

footballscoretoday said...

hi...congrats...i do hope my blog also get PR (currently is still zeo :D

but i do not know if Google has update the PageRank.
this is a minor updated?

NETGUIDES said...

What's your secret that gave your PR2?

Papabear said...

@NETGUIDES there's no secret :)

Pinx said...

wow! congratulations!!! galing mo naman! i wish i can get a PR too!!! visiting you here!

Kraehe said...

anyway, pano mo pala malalaman ung ranking? wahihihi curious lang.

alf said...

Congratulations. Keep it up

Post a Comment