Sunday, January 16, 2011

What is the secret on getting a page rank?

Hello, I really miss writing and touching my blog , I miss visiting my co-bloggers blogs as well. Now I am back and writing a topic again that you or them might be interested. This topic will cover the secrets on how to get a page rank on your blog, What are my secrets?, Since someone asked me this question, now I am telling everyone why my blog got a good rank in alexa and google. Are you ready to listen?

Let's start this discussion by telling you the basic SEO that you must apply on your blog,
1. Swapping your blog post tittle and blog tittle - The default is BLOG TITTLE | BLOG POST TITTLE but the best position is BLOG POST TITTLE | BLOG TITTLE. There are many different ways on how to swap it, there are many different blog platforms so I recommend you search on google on how you will swap these two, find a guide for your blog platform, e.g blogger, wordpress.


2. ADDING BREAD CRUMBS - Breadcrumbs is like this HOME>CATEGORY>Post Title. this is a good code :) you can also google it on how to add google crumbs into your blog.


3. SUBMIT A SITEMAP - you must submit a sitemap to google,yahoo or other search engines, this is to guide the robots into your site, so that they won't get lost :).


4. SUBMIT EVERY POST IN A DIRECTORY - when you post a new topic try to submit them in, stumble upon, digg, reddit or any other social bookmarking site , they will help you really.

5. BUILDING BACKLINKS - exchange links or let your co-bloggers link your blog if they find it useful but don't ever ever spam your links ok? its blackhat :)

those are the SEO that I applied in my blog and they are the basics too :).


NOW THE SECRETS ON GETTING A GOOD PAGE RANK IN ALEXA AND GOOGLE.

Do you want to know the secret? THERE IS NO SECRET!.. yes you heard it right, there is no really a secret on getting a good blog, the moves and routine that I do is what everyone or almost everyone is doing, I blogwalk, I write a post,. You must love your blog and take care of it. Write the way you are, I am writing what comes into my mind, even if my English is not that good, instead of copying someones work :).
I suggest not to copy someones piece of art, because google or other search engine will penalize your blog for sure. Try to be friendly to your visitors and co-blogger, work with them , and enjoy blogging .
These are the things that I can only say for now.

I am now open for consultations :), yes for free, I will examine your blog and suggest you what you need to do, my experience is SEO is not that great but I can suggest and see what's wrong with your blog.

10 comments:

EINz said...

Hi! I would like my blog to be evaluated for free... http://www.mommytots.com/

My PR still 0 =( pls help and point out what's wrong... thanks!

Kimmy said...

I like your widget. It's honest, and intriguing. Finding the Real ME. I haven't figured out what page rank would do for me, since I write or post what I want, and if I get good people visiting, I love it! I still love Entrecard. If it wasn't for that, I would have never found you!

Axl Powerhouse Production Inc, said...

whahhaa tama.... nice entry :D

Papabear said...

@Kimmy >.< so sweet :), your blog is nice, :)

@Axl apir! :)

Pinx said...

yeah... would love for you to check out my blog too! i'm still PR0. hope you can help me... :-)

Hi I'm ROY said...

great post. have a happy weekend parekoy.

Papabear said...

@Pinx will check your blog :) thanks for commenting,

@Roy pare koy ung inaalok ko sayo, masyado mabagal ung client, loko loko yta un >.<

Pinx said...

i don't usually use YM. just PM me in FB. you can search for me, Pinx Labado. if you can't find me, i will search for you na lang...

*MrsMartinez* said...

Thanks for dropping by....
xoxo
MrsM

Dave Josef said...

wow, this is what i looking for, thank you!!!

|Playgroup Singapore

Post a Comment